SERVICES & PRICING

Dear Bride & Groom to be!


We are thrilled that our work has sparked your interest, whether you've decided to book our services or have recently got in touch with us. Our goal is to authentically capture your love story and preserve every moment in a genuine way. From the special details that you have planned, to your portraits and the emotional candid moments between you and your loved ones, your videos will beautifully narrate your unique story for a lifetime.


-ak3fotografia studio


VIDEOGRAPHY INVESTMENT


Collection I

Collection I

• 2 professional videographers
• Up to 10 hours coverage
• Up to 30 minutes multi-angle video
• 3-4 minutes long cinematic clip
• Drone services
• A password protected online gallery for 2 years

€2200

Please note that for events out of our base, travel expenses and accommodation fees are not included in the total price of Collection I and the estimated cost depends on the destination of your wedding. 

ADD-ONS


Check out our extra services

 

EXTRA DAYS OF SERVICES


€1300


Per every extra day of our services for a pre or a post wedding's day event

 

 

 

EXTRA HOURS OF SERVICES


€150


Per every extra hour of coverage


 

 

 

FAST DELIVERY

FEE


€500


Get full access on your online gallery within 15 days from wedding's day

 

 

 

RAW FOOTAGE


€500


Audio & video raw footage from the ceremony & the speeches part in a separate video file

 

 

24% VAT is not included in the total prices of both Collection I & extra services.


FAQS

We would be happy to answer all your questions!

-HOW FAR IN ADVANCE DO WE NEED TO BOOK YOUR SERVICES?

Depending on the period you’re getting married, we are usually booked a year in advance. We limit the number of weddings that we take on each year to assure that we have ample time to focus on each event individually, so it’s worth reaching out sooner rather than later to reserve your date.

-WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS TO BOOK YOUR SERVICES?

Thank you for having us on board! Regarding the next steps we will summarize your selections and arrange a meeting or a call to discuss further about all the details of your wedding day. Then you are able to review and sign our online contract digitally. Upon signing the agreement a deposit is required to secure the wedding date.

-CAN WE DECIDE ON EXTRA SERVICES LATER?

Absolutely! Most of our extra services like the raw footage and the fast delivery fee, can be added later. Regarding a pre or a post wedding's day event, we highly recommend you to decide it as soon as possible, in order to have a clear plan and schedule the timeline of the day and also to ensure our availability.

-WHAT IS THE USUAL FLOW OF THE WEDDING DAY?

We capture both groom's and bride's preparations, approximately two hours before the ceremony. We are getting to the ceremony area earlier, being prepared for the event. Afterwards, we perform the couple's filming depending on the available time before the venue. At the end, we are moving to the venue area to enjoy your wedding party by documenting also the celebration of your special day.

-WHAT IS THE EDITING PROCESS?

Your wedding videos, are accordingly edited in terms of tonality and colour and invested with music in the style of your wedding. Finally, we include natural sound & audio where necessary and helpful for the final outcome.

-WHEN DO WE GET THE VIDEOS?

It usually takes 4 months to get your videos ready, therefore we highly appreciate your patience during the editing process. However, you are able to choose the fast delivery option and get full access on your online gallery within 15 days from wedding's day.

-WHICH IS THE DELIVERY PROCESS & HOW IT WORKS?

All your final edited videos will be hosted on a password secured online gallery for 2 years in high resolution. In this way, you can share them also with your family & friends with the option to provide permission for unlimited access & free downloading.

-WHICH IS YOUR PAYMENT POLICY?

Your wedding date is officially booked upon singing a binding contract and upon depositing advance fee 30% of the total amount. The rest 70% of the payment has to be done in any time on the wedding day.

-WHERE ARE YOU BASED?

We are based in Athens, but of course we travel all over the world to capture the love!

Please let us know the convenient day and time for you to discuss your event further over a call. Your input and feedback are invaluable in creating an event that exceeds your expectations. A brief consultation will allow us to align our vision and ensure a successful and memorable event for you and your guests.

STAY IN TOUCH!

"Coming together is a BEGINNING,

staying together is PROGRESS,

working together is SUCCESS."


 Copyright © 2024 by AK3FOTOGRAFIA

Inc. All rights reserved