SERVICES & PRICING

Thank you!


We are thrilled that our work has sparked your interest, whether you've decided to book our services or have recently got in touch with us. Our goal is to authentically capture your child's christening and preserve every moment in a genuine way. From the special details that you have planned, to the emotional candid moments between you and your loved ones, your video will beautifully narrate your unique story for a lifetime.


-ak3fotografia studio


VIDEOGRAPHY INVESTMENT

Collection I

Collection I

• 1 professional videographer
• Up to 4 hours coverage
• Up to 20 minutes cinematic video
• A password protected online gallery for 2 years

€800

Please note that for events out of our base, travel expenses and accommodation fees are not included in the total price of Collection I and the estimated cost depends on the destination of the christening. 

ADD-ONS


Check out our extra services

 

EXTRA DAYS OF SERVICES


€300


Per every extra day of our services for a pre or a post christening's day event

 

 

EXTRA HOURS OF SERVICES


€100


Per every extra hour of coverage


 

 

RAW FOOTAGE


€300


Audio & video raw footage from the ceremony part in a separate video file

 

 

FAST DELIVERY

FEE


€400


Get full access on your online gallery within 15 days from christening's day

 

24% VAT is not included in the total prices of both Collection I & extra services.

FAQS


We would be happy to answer all your questions!

-HOW FAR IN ADVANCE DO WE NEED TO BOOK YOUR SERVICES?

We are usually booked 6 months in advance. We limit the number of events that we take on each year to assure that we have ample time to focus on each individually, so it’s worth reaching out sooner rather than later to reserve your date.

-WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS TO BOOK YOUR SERVICES?

Thank you for having us on board! Regarding the next steps we will summarize your selections and arrange a meeting or a call to discuss further about all the details of your child's christening day. Finally, a deposit is required to secure the date.

-CAN WE DECIDE ON EXTRA SERVICES LATER?

Regarding the fast delivery fee of course can be added later as an extra service. Regarding the raw footage it would be perfect to decide it at the initial stage in order to include it in advance as an extra service. Finally, regarding a pre or a post christening's day event, we highly recommend you to decide it as soon as possible, in order to have a clear plan and schedule the timeline of the day and also to ensure our availability.

-WHAT IS THE USUAL FLOW OF THE DAY?

We are getting to the ceremony area earlier to create some footage with the parents and the child being relaxed and then the coverage of the ceremony follows. Afterwards, we perform the child's filming depending on the available time before the venue. At the end, we are moving to the venue area to enjoy your party by documenting also the celebration of your special day.

-WHAT IS THE EDITING PROCESS?

The video is accordingly edited in terms of tonality and colour, invested with music. Finally, we include natural sound & audio where necessary and helpful for the final outcome.

-WHEN DO WE GET THE VIDEO?

It usually takes 4 months to get your video ready, therefore we highly appreciate your patience during the editing process. However, you are able to choose the fast delivery option and get full access on your online gallery within 15 days from christening's day.

-WHICH IS THE DELIVERY PROCESS & HOW IT WORKS?

The video will be hosted on a password secured online gallery for 2 years. In this way, you can share it also with your family & friends with the option to provide permission for unlimited access & free downloading.

-WHICH IS YOUR PAYMENT POLICY?

Your date is officially booked upon depositing advance fee 30% of the total amount. The rest 70% of the payment has to be done in any time on the christening day.

-WHERE ARE YOU BASED?

We are based in Athens, but of course we travel all over the world to capture the love!

Please let us know the convenient day and time for you to discuss your event further over a call. Your input and feedback are invaluable in creating an event that exceeds your expectations. A brief consultation will allow us to align our vision and ensure a successful and memorable event for you and your family.

STAY IN TOUCH!

"Coming together is a BEGINNING,

staying together is PROGRESS,

working together is SUCCESS."


 Copyright © 2024 by AK3FOTOGRAFIA

Inc. All rights reserved